The Payment process:
In order to submit work for consideration in the exhibition The Trouble with Painting Today, a £5 administration fee is required. In order to track your payment with your submission we need you to add your payment receipt number to your application.
Please follow these instructions carefully to ensure your application is received successfully:
- Click the link below.
- Select PHG Open Submission from the drop down menu.
- Where it says Amount, type in 5.00.
- Click Add to List.
- Scroll down to the Payment Review section.
- Check that the amount says 5.00, if it does not delete and try again.
- Once the correct amount is in the Payment Review section, click Pay.
- Enter your card details.
- Click submit.
- If you would like to confirm payment click confirm, if you would like to cancel payment, click cancel.
- At this point take a note of your receipt number. Either print your receipt or save it on your computer.
- Click Finish.
- Now simply add this receipt number to your application and submit your pdf by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(opens in new window)
28 June 2014&emdash;3 August 2014
12:00pm – 4:00pm
Every Sunday, alongside the exhibition by Faisal Adbu'Allah and participants from Katherine Low Settlement, artist Yemi Awosile will be running free family drop in workshops.This year, Katherine Low Settlement celebrates is 90th anniversary. Each Sunday, these hands…